Ariel Fields is a 19 year old nature photographer based in Israel. Ariel was born in Glasgow, Scotland, and in 2008 he emigrated to Israel. Ariel started photographing in 2015, when he was 13 years old. In the early stages, he photographed nearly anything he could find and that enabled him to build his skill set. Eventually, he focused his efforts on the natural world – and never looked back. Ariel uses his camera to spread awareness of the importance of preserving the earth and its precious living creatures. After he discovered his love for photographing the Striped Hyena, inspiration struck Ariel to create awareness by educating people about this solitary, beautiful and elusive at-risk species. Furthermore, Ariel has developed a unique artistic style of documenting living creatures and dramatic landscapes. Ariel’s work has received numerous recognition and been fortunate enough to be successful in multiple international prestigious photography competitions.
· 2021 Siena International Photo Awards. Under 20 category. Honourable mention.
· 2019 Wildlife Photographer of the Year. Youth category. Highly Commended.
· 2019 Adobe’s Rising Star of Photography.
· 2019 Nature’s Best Photography Windland Smith Rice International Awards. Youth category. Highly honored.
· 2019 Bird Photographer of the Year. Youth category. Bronze award + Honourable mention.
· 2018 Scottish Landscape Photographer of the Year. Youth category. Runner-up.